Safe knife for stretch films and tapes
How many times, when opening a package, you ended up tearing the stretch foil with your hands or laboriously cutting with scissors, or (in the worst case) how many times, when cutting the foil or tape with a regular knife, the blade also cut the cardboard and the contents of the package?
Read on, and learn about our smart knife, and the above situations will never happen again.
This specialized, though easy to use knife is used to cut stretch films and tapes. You can easily attach the plastic hook to the foil, stretching it, and cut all layers of foil with a single move. The blade is 'hidden' in the handle, which prevents accidental cutting of the cardboard and its contents, and provides protection against injuries.
The knife also has a small retractable blade for cutting tape on cardboard.
Durable construction means that you can use a lot of force during work without fear of damaging the device.
Its use significantly improves work comfort, and efficiency, and above all, safety. It will help you quickly and efficiently unpack packages.
- Double sharp blades designed for comfortable cutting at multiple angles, even of strong PP tape
- Safety guard designed to prevent injuries
- Safety lock designed to lock the blade when not in use
- The handle is made of durable plastic
- Hidden knife for opening cardboard boxes sealed with adhesive tape
- Blade fastened with a screw.
|Blade width:||18 mm|
|It will easily cut:||